Chloë’s Recent Creative Work:
• Writing and Illustrating an article about Ayyám-i-Há for the Canadian Baha’i News Service (February 2011)
• “Parenthood”: a calligraphy commission
• Writing “Microsoft Word to Your Mother”, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, Lists Section (2010)
• Illustrating the Otesha Project’s “Reason to Dream” poster (2010)
• Writing “Rap Lyrics of the (17)90’s”, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, Lists Section (2010)
• Acting in the parody commercial below (2010). It was written and directed by Brian Powers and Adele Dodds, and it’s based on this quotation from the Writings of the Bahá’í Faith:
A pure heart is as a mirror; cleanse it with the burnish of love and severance from all save God, that the true sun may shine within it and the eternal morning dawn.
• Acting as an extra in the short film “Revival” (2010): you can watch it on YouTube (Chloë is in the restaurant scenes… somewhere).
• Illustrating the cover of Rahayi (Deliverance) (graphic design by Mr. Reza Mostmand) by Dr. Vahid Rafati (2010):
• Writing the poem “Rungs”, published in A Warm Place in My Heart by Heather Cardin (2008)
• Writing the song “The Safety Shuffle” (lyrics & music), commissioned by the Calgary Arts Academy for their end-of-year performance (2008)
• Illustrating the cover of The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, a feature in the “My Penguin” Gallery (2007)
She also paints sometimes, like this time.